The strategic plan is a five-year document prepared in line with the Government policy to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the mandate of the Office of the Registrar of Political Parties. It is prepared in line with the Constitution of Kenya, the Political Parties Act, 2011 and the Second Medium Term plan of Kenya’s Vision 2030.
The strategic plan 2015-2020 sets out eight key outcomes that the Office of Registrar of Political Parties is expected to achieve within the five-year period. They include;
- Legal and regulatory framework strengthened
- Monitoring and Evaluation framework enhanced
- Institutional capacity of ORPP strengthened
- Enhanced compliance by political parties
- Management and administration of ORPP finances strengthened
- ORPP corporate image enhanced
- PPLC Platform strengthened
- Strategic partnership with stakeholders strengthened.